Call Us! +91-9810205278
Chemical Peels – For Smooth and Radiant Skin
Chemical peeling is used to improve the skin’s appearance by applying a chemical solution to the skin, causing the top layers of skin to separate and peel off. The new skin is smoother, less wrinkled and more even in color.
What Can a Chemical Peel Do?
- Treat mild scarring and certain types of acne.
- Diminish skin discoloration, such as sun spots, age spots, liver spots, freckles, or blotchiness.
- Reduce fine lines, especially under the eyes and around the mouth.
- Refresh skin texture and color.
What the types of peel availabale?
Alpha Peel is performed using subastances such as glycolic acid (a natural constituent of sugar cane juice) and lactic acid (found in sour milk and tomato juice). This is the mildest of the peel formulas and produces light peels for treatment of fine wrinkles, areas of dryness, uneven pigmentation and acne.
Alpha Peel is used to:
- Reduce uneven pigmentation
- Control of acne and mild acne scars
- Reduce fine wrinkling
- Smoothens rough dry skin
- Improve the texture of sun-damaged skin
Beta Peel is done using Salicylic acid (derived from willow bark, wintergreen leaves and sweet birch) as a peeling agent. Beta Peel control oil, acne as well as remove dead skin cells.
BHA peels are used to:
- Reduce black/white heads and acne.
- Treat enlarged pores and rough oily skin
- Treat pigmentation like in melasma
- Reverse photoaging
Trichloroacetic acid peels
Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) is used as an intermediate to deep peeling agent in concentrations ranging from 20-50%. Depth of penetration is increased as concentration increases, with 50% TCA penetrating into the reticular dermis. Concentrations higher than 35% are not recommended because of the high risk of scarring.
Trichloroacetic acid peels:
- Smooth out fine surface wrinkles
- Remove superficial blemishes
- Correct skin pigment problems
Yellow peel is a newer peel which contains a mixture of depigmenting agents such as azelaic acid, phytic acid, salicylic acid and retinol.Retinoic acid causes exfoliation and other agents block the synthesis of melanin. Yellow peel is left for 4 to 6 hours or even longer over the face and then removed with neutral soap. There may be slight visible peeling of the skin, so skin should be well moisturised for next few days.
Yellow peel is used for
- Superficial facial lines
- Acne marks.
- Rejuvenation of skin.