Call Us! +91-9810205278
Photorejuvenation – Younger Smoother Healthier Skin
What is Photofacial or Photorejuvenation?
- Photorejuvenation is a medical tretment desigines to produce younger and healthier looking skin. As most of us age, we begin to see visible signs of sun damge, time, lifestyle choices appearing on our face. This aged look may include wrinkles, dark spots, freckles, uneven skin texture, large pore size and uneven pigmentation.
- Photorejuvenation is one procedure that can treat all at once. We at DERMACURE use Intense Pulse Light technology for dramatic improvements with very minimal discomfort and little or no downtime.
Are the treatments painful?
- Photo facial treatment does not require anesthetics. This treatment feels like mild snapping of the rubber bands against the skin surface.
How many treatments will be required?
- Treatment is generally administered in a series of 4 to 6 sessions that provide excellent long-term results. Treatments are spaced between 2 to 4 weeks apart. Photofacial delivers precise amounts of light energy through the skin surface to stimulate the production of collagen. As the new collagen forms it softens the appearance of aging skin.
What will my skin look like after treatment?
- Imediately after the treatment area can appear reddish for sometime. Cooling gel or application of ice pack can help comfort the skin. Following laser treatment, there may be a little discoloration which will usually fade within 2-3 days.